Featured Property Slideshow
- 3119 LAKE AVE UNIT C WILMETTE, IL $3,400
- 804 BOAL PKWY WINNETKA, IL $1,345,000
- 809 LINCOLN AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,500,000
- 1332 SUNVIEW LN WINNETKA, IL $939,000
- 1234 ASH ST WINNETKA, IL $1,049,000
- 1347 SCOTT AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,195,000
- 1115 FLORENCE AVE EVANSTON, IL $599,000
- 315 BIRCH ST WINNETKA, IL $2,199,000
- 166 SHERIDAN RD WINNETKA, IL $3,195,000
- 1728 LIVINGSTON ST EVANSTON, IL $699,000
- 520 ORCHARD LN WINNETKA, IL $659,000
- 380 WASHINGTON AVE GLENCOE, IL $1,590,000
- 790 HEATHER LN WINNETKA, IL $2,589,000
- 726 GREEN BAY RD UNIT 726 WINNETKA, IL $2,950
- 912 INDIAN RD GLENVIEW, IL $889,000
- 816 GREGORY AVE WILMETTE, IL $1,549,000
- 1420 SHERIDAN RD UNIT 8AC WILMETTE, IL $1,600,000
- 724 HUNTER RD GLENVIEW, IL $489,000
- 1346 SCOTT AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,139,000
- 927 FOREST GLEN DR WINNETKA, IL $1,299,000
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
About MeA decision to buy or sell a home is one of the most important decisions to be made. The help of an experienced professional who understands the current values and housing inventory as well as knowledge of homes not yet for sale in your local market is invaluable. Someone who will listen to your needs, help you quantify what is most important to you, has an understanding of the financial component of acquiring or selling a home, as well as expertise in home design, renovation, and preparing a home for sale is extremely beneficial. The ability to handle complex negotiations and multiple details to create a successful outcome for the client is key. I am dedicated to providing this expertise and creating a rewarding experience for my clients. My passion for real estate began in 1983 when I purchased and renovated my first home. In 1989 I established my antique and interior design company. Through the years I purchased 5 homes, renovating each one to fit our needs, and worked with many different contractors, architects and real estate agents. After these multiple renovations and many satisfied interior design clients, my husband, Howard, and I decided to create a business that would take the best of our experience and establish a client centered real estate practice. My eye for interior design and renovation is crucial in helping clients purchase and sell their homes. This background brings an essential foundation for emphasizing the importance of preparing a home for sale. It is pivotal in finding the right fit for every buyer. Howard and I were awarded the North Shore Barrington Real Estate Board “Rookie of the Year” in 2005. Our success has continued to 2013 when we completed over $31 million in closed transactions. We have lived on the North Shore for 31 years and raised our 3 daughters in these communities. My volunteer experience includes the Jr. Auxiliary of the Woman’s Club of Evanston, Winnetka Community Nursery School Board, The Northwestern Settlement House Board, Winnetka Schools PTA, The Volunteer Center and the Garden Guild of Winnetka .
Activity in winnetka
Activity in glencoe
Search 71,346 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Winnetka, IL Postal Code 60093, IL School District School District, County, IL Listing Service Area Area, IL Address 123 Main St, Winnetka, IL Street Main St, Winnetka, IL Listing ID #123456